[Valid Atom 1.0]

quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

Jim Carrey Romancing NYC Student Anastasia Vitkina



Jim Carrey Romancing NYC Student Anastasia Vitkina Jim Carrey's new lady has been identified!
According to the New York Post, the blonde woman the 49-year-old actor has been romancing is Anastasia Vitkina.
PHOTOS: 2011's hottest hookups
The paper reports that Russian beauty is a student in New York. A source told Us Weekly the duo enjoyed a cozy dinner date at Perry St. in October. She and Carrey were also spotted together earlier this month at a Guns N' Roses show in L.A.
In August,the Mr. Popper's Penguins star professed his love for actress Emma Stone, 23, in a video unloaded to his official website. "Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey told her. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire."
PHOTOS: Rebound romances
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," he continued. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
PHOTOS: May - December romances
Carrey split from Jenny McCarthy in April 2011 after five years together. He rebounded with 24-year-old model Anchal Joseph in January.
Tell Us: Do Jim and Anastasia make a cute couple?


Anastasia Vitkina: Hot and Heavy with Jim Carrey!

The mystery woman has been identified.
According to New York Post sources, the blonde on Jim Carrey's arm over the last few weeks is named Anastasia Vitkina. She's a Russian student in New York and insiders confirm she and the 49-year old actor are quite "hot and heavy" these days.
Jim Carrey and Anastasia Vitkina
Vitkina is reportedly the ex-girlfriend of one of Carrey's pals and the two were spotted at a Guns N’ Roses gig in Los Angeles this month. She's the first woman Carrey has seriously dated since he and Jenny McCarthy ended their five-year relationship.



Anastasia Vitkina and Jim Carrey’s 4 Other Past Girlfriends and Wives

By IBTimes Staff Reporter: Subscribe to IBTimes Staff Reporter's 
December 29, 2011 9:30 AM EST

Anastasia Vitkina and Jim Carrey’s 4 Other Past Girlfriends and Wives

Actor Jim Carrey, 49, appears to have a new girlfriend, Anastasia Vitkina, and, though the Russian student is beautiful, she does not look much older than his daughter. The pair have been spotted around New York City and at a Guns N' Roses show in Los Angeles.
The "Dumb and Dumber" actor is no stranger to dating women younger than himself. Earlier this year, he was seen with Anchal Joseph, a 24-year-old model and contestant on "America's Next Top Model." Carrey also posted a video on his blog in August proclaiming his love for Emma Stone, 23.
"Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey said in a video clip on his official Web site.
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," he continued. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
Carrey has a messy relationship history with many ex-wives and girlfriends. Prior to dating Vitkina and Joseph, Carrey had been in a five-year-long relationship with model and actress, Jenny McCarthy. The actor was also once married to Lauren Holly and Melissa Womer.


LAST







Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: