[Valid Atom 1.0]

terça-feira, 9 de novembro de 2010

Vogue Brazil October 2010: "Corpo presente"



Vogue Brazil October 2010
"Corpo presente"
Photography: Jacques Dequeker
Model: Gisele Bündchen
Styling: Daniel Ueda

If I were Gisele, this is exactly how I would rest myself in other people's homes.

I would sprawl myself across the entire length of your sofa with my feet jammed into your precious throw pillows; I would lean against your grand piano staring off into the distance over my arched shoulders; I would collapse on your floor and raise one hand over my eyes to shield them from sunlight and with the other hand cup my perfectly sculpted ass; and last, but not least, I would walk around in my rhinestone covered stilettos in only panties and a corset just because I know you'd never protest if I did.


LAST

Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: