[Valid Atom 1.0]

sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2010

Johnny Depp Doesn't Understand Brad and Angelina's Life



Johnny Depp is one of the biggest stars on the planet. And while he loves being an actor, he hates being a celebrity, unlike Brangelina.

Depp hates being in the spotlight so much, he actually lives on a private island in the Bahamas with his longtime love, Vanessa Paradis and their two children, Lily-Rose, 10, and Jack, seven. And as you can imagine, it's not that easy leaving home.

He said: “I don’t leave the house anymore. If it isn’t necessary I don’t go anywhere. I stay at home. I’m adamant when it comes to that. I will never get used to it. If you do, you must be insane.

"I’m thankful for everything, but there’s a limit to what a person can endure. I don’t know how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie can bear that kind of life, because personally it’s an issue for me.”

He adds, “Because I never leave the house I live outside society. But I’m a witness of my children’s lives. I see how they’re doing at school and how they treat their friends. My kids are a lot smarter than me. When I watch them I learn a lot. I don’t think there’s anything they could learn from me.”

Living on a private island does sound pretty sweet! Whose life would you rather have, Depp's or Brangelina's?


Sulamérica Trânsito












LAST






Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters