I would say it is a pleasure to showcase Paul Bica's architecture photographs today. He has an astonishing and exceptional talent, based on Toronto, Canada. His choice of subject and all of his pictures has a dedicated post processing execution.
He has a talent to make ordinary subjects into extraordinary masterpieces, transforming a simple urban scene into a fairytale world with his very artistic and 'magical' touch. Not only that, his work has superb quality and professional caliber. I'm totally impressed by Paul's talent and his photostream is one of my favourites in Flickr. Cheer up, Paul for sharing your beautiful work and for being such a special.
Paul's photostream is an invitation to a long journey of pleasure and delightfulness! Just have a look more pictures of Paul Flickr/texxus.
Astonishing Architecture Pictures By Paul Bica
Photography Tips From Paul Bica
- Learn the rules so you'll know how to break them.
- Be unique: Do the opposite of what is taught in classes (experiment)
- Shoot into the sun, or include light sources behind the subject.
- Shoot at night / paint with light (the sun as a source is too common)
- Use long exposure - compress time, capture movement.
- Break the rule of 3rds, but keep composition interesting.
- Find the hardest spots - not many others will.
- Seize the moment.