[Valid Atom 1.0]

domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

'Glee': New Directions perform a cafeteria-set version of The Go-Go's 'We Got the Beat' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO




Gleefanatics, you’re gonna piddle your pants. As a self-confessed Gleek, I feel I can be honest with you… plus I try to use the word “piddle” as often as possible. With only days until the Sept. 20 season 3 premiere of Glee, here’s a fabulous treat to kick off your weekend: EW is exclusively premiering one of the biggest musical numbers from the premiere, a cafeteria-set cover of The Go-Go’s “We Got the Beat.” I saw the premiere yesterday with co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy in attendance, and I can promise you the premiere delivers the goods. (Check out my colleague Lynette Rice’s account of the Glee fun.) But don’t just take my word for it! Watch below and try not to tap your feet.











LAST

Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: