* 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
* 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
* 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
* 1/2 cup Marsala wine (or white wine)
* 4 teaspoons capers
* 4 pieces of aluminum foil
Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.