[Valid Atom 1.0]

quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2011

Schwarzenegger's lover and wife pregnant at same time


Published: 11:05AM Thursday May 19, 2011 Source: ONE News

A birth certificate has revealed Arnold Schwarzenegger's lover and his wife were both pregnant with his children at the same time.

The document published by gossip website TMZ shows that the love child was born in October 1997, less than a month after his wife Maria Shriver gave birth to the couple's fourth child Christopher.

News of the infidelity broke after Schwarzenegger split with his wife of 25 years earlier this month.

Schwarzenegger told media that Shriver had left after he had confessed the existence of the child.

The child's mother was yesterday revealed as Mildred Patricia Baena , who had been employed as a housekeeper for the couple and their children at their house in Brentwood, Los Angeles.

The birth certificate lists the father as Baena's former husband Colombian born Rogelio Baena.

The 63-year-old actor is reported to have contributed financial support for the upbringing of the child, and there is speculation that he paid for a house registered as Baena's address.

Media swarmed to the Bakersfield address but found it empty.

Meanwhile Schwarzenegger's wife has made her first public appearance since the scandal broke.

The former TV journalist, who is part of the Kennedy family, appeared alongside Oprah Winfrey for the farewell episode of the talkshow in Chicago on Tuesday night.

Shriver thanked Winfrey for her friendship and support. In an earlier statement Shriver described the scandal as "painful and heartbreaking".

"As a mother my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

Schwarzenegger has also called for the media to respect his family's privacy.

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

He said that he accepted feelings of anger from his family and friends.

"There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

Schwarzenegger has four children with Shriver; Katherine, 21, Christina, 19, Patrick, 17, and Christopher, 13.

News of a fifth child has seen the Terminator actor dubbed "the Sperminator".

Since leaving office as Governor in January this year, the former body-builder has returned to acting, working on an animated series called the Governator.

In the series, developed with comic book creator Stan Lee, Schwarzenegger voices a superhero whose secret identity is kept hidden from his wife and kids.






LAST

Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: