[Valid Atom 1.0]

quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2010

Bike Shelf by Designer Chris Brigham

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I had a Softride Powercurve at home hanging on to my Bike pole. After some time, I do find the Bike pole a little unsightly in my living room.

But when I saw this “Bike Shelf”, designed by Chris Brigham at Knife & Saw, I thought, this is an extremely beautiful idea.

Chris got this inspiration when he realized that, most of his friends which he had visited; their bikes are either in the hall, leaning up against a bookshelf or something.

He decided to come up with something which would better store your bike in the most beautiful ways.

Made from solid wood and suspended by a solid steel square rod mount, it is meant to hold your bike as well as anything which you want on it quite easily.

With the slot to mount your bike sloping on a gentle angle, it will ensure that it will be securely held while still easily removed.


๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑


LAST

Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: