[Valid Atom 1.0]

sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

Swine flu ad man gets bug

THE face of TV's swine flu warnings has fallen ill - with SWINE FLU.

David McCusker, 30, said: "I was supposed to 'Catch it, Bin it, Kill it'. But instead I've been shivering, shaking and spreading it."


The actor feared the worst after getting a cold and fever.

Click below to see how he should have done it...

Click here for slideshow

He called the swine flu hotline and was told he should see his GP, who confirmed the virus and put David on Tamiflu.

David McCusker

On the mend ... David McCusker

David, from Sutton, Surrey, said: "It was a shock when I found out. I quarantined myself to sweat it out. I've been getting lots of stick from mates.

"I caught it, didn't bin it and spread it all over the place."

In the Department of Health ad, David's "sneeze" sprays mock mucus around a lift. It shows how those following him in pick up germs. He then does the right thing by sneezing in a hanky, binning it and washing his hands.

The effects team, who also did 007 film Quantum of Solace, took 30 takes to make the sneeze realistic.




Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: