[Valid Atom 1.0]

terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2009

SEX SHOCK THE BRIDE AND GLOOM



GAL GUEST ANNOUNCES, 'I SLEPT WITH HIM': SUIT


By WILLIAM J. GORTA and ANDY GELLER

"This girl really ruined my life... Every time I think about it, I get chills... Someone just comes in and ruins your special day" - Bride Sandina Purdum
"This girl really ruined my life... Every time I think about it, I get chills... Someone just comes in and ruins your special day" - Bride Sandina Purdum
PreviousPauseNext




\

Last updated: 9:08 am
April 21, 2009
Posted: 4:11 am
April 21, 2009

A Queens woman charges that a wedding guest from hell turned her dream nuptials into a sordid affair she can never forget by screaming, tossing a drink at another guest -- and, worst of all, declaring she was sleeping with the groom.

Sandrina Purdum, 31, says that at the ceremony last Sept. 19, Jennifer Angevine accused her of "f- - -ing up" the life of groom Harold Purdum, who was then working for Angevine.

"Me and Harry were good together. You had to ruin everything by marrying him. You f- - -ed everything up," the wife quotes Angevine, also 31, as saying in a civil suit filed in Queens Supreme Court.

After the outburst, things got so raucous that the 70 guests were ordered to leave the reception at the Naresa Palace catering hall in South Ozone Park, the suit says.

Sandrina and Harry did not even spend their wedding night together -- she went to her parents' house; he slept at the home of his best man.

Now, Sandrina says, she would like to have a baby, but can't, "because I don't trust my husband."

Sandrina said that if she finds out that Harry did have an affair with his boss, "I will leave him. If he put me through all this suffering and hell, I will get a divorce.

"This girl really ruined my life. Nobody should go through what I went through. Every time I talk about it, I get chills," Sandrina told The Post yesterday in the Midtown office of her lawyer, Michael Rublowsky.

"I'm so hurt," she added. "What happened to me shouldn't have happened to anyone. Someone just comes in and ruins your special day. I would like to see her go to jail for this.

"Harry, also 31, denied sleeping with Angevine, who owns Gold Coast Pools in Glen Cove, LI.

"I never did," he said. "I never had a feeling she wanted anything like that."Harry said that the day after her outburst, Angevine called him and apologized. "You're life must be a living hell right now," she said, according to Harry. "I'm sorry, so sorry."

The following Monday, he said, he went in and quit his job as a pool installer and carpenter, even though Angevine offered him a raise and health benefits. He has been unemployed ever since.

Sandrina said she and her husband, who have been together for three years and live in Forest Hills, are now thinking of leaving New York.

The suit, which seeks unspecified damages, accuses Angevine of slander, inflicting emotional distress and battery -- for allegedly poking Sandrina in the chest while telling her of the supposed hookup with Harry.

Neither Angevine nor her lawyer, Tom Larounis, would comment.

Additional reporting by Kavita Mokhaandy.geller@nypost.com

Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: