[Valid Atom 1.0]

sábado, 31 de julho de 2010

Rio: player has threatened to end worst Eliza says funkeira

July 31, 2010 • 9:43 a.m. • updated at 10:05






Elton, Vasco striker as saying she would funkeira an order worse than that of Eliza Samudio




The funkeira Angelina Fernanda Brandão do Nascimento, 23, known as Fernanda earthquake, recorded on Friday complaining of a threat against Elton, Vasco striker, who claims to have maintained the relationship. Fernanda said she received a call from the player's wife, the dancer Karen Thin, on Thursday afternoon. According to funkeira, Elton himself would have done harm and warned that if she would get away, would have a worse view than that of Eliza Samudio.

Fernanda boyfriend Elton said he had last year and who returned to have sex with him on 1 July in a concert singer Belo, in Barra. "Sunday we have seen e 'was' again. We were talking over the radio. Only yesterday (Thursday) a woman called me, said it was Elton's wife and started swearing at me. Disconnected. He called me back and said, 'You know what happened to Eliza Samudio, I'll do worse to you,' "said Fernanda.

The delegated Juliana Domingues, the 16th Precinct, said the player and his wife will be subpoenaed to testify next week. "Fernanda requested protective measures from the Maria da Penha Law, that Elton does not come near it," said the delegate.

Through his advice, the striker defended himself. "Do not hide I know the woman said, but not seen since February last year. Nor do I deny that I spoke to her on the day indicated, but she forgot to mention that it was my wife who received the call. On the alleged threats made for me, I am sad to see someone use lies to promote himself, "said Elton.

๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑


LAST

Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: