[Valid Atom 1.0]

terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010

Usher Buys Bieber Car For 16th Birthday ("My World 2" )

JUSTIN BIEBER received an extra special birthday present for his sweet 16 - USHER bought the teen sensation his first car.

The singer reached the milestone age earlier this month (01Mar10) and marked the day with a lavish bash in Los Angeles for all his friends, which included numerous action-packed games.

And Bieber’s birthday was marked by his mentor Usher when the Yeah! hitmaker unveiled a brand new Range Rover for the teen.

Speaking on British TV show Live From Studio Five, Bieber says, “I was in L.A (for my birthday). I went to L.A. first and I had a party out there for all my friends and stuff and then we went to Toronto and had a family party up there. (Usher) helped buy me a car. He bought me a Range Rover. I can drive.”






LAST





Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters