[Valid Atom 1.0]

quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

Get Your Butt in Gear: Moving Comfort Sports Bras

I don't know if this has ever happened to you but the other day I made my way to the gym and was changing when I realized that I forgot my sports bra! [Argh!] I am lucky enough that I had a sample waiting in my desk at work for a test run, so I ran back to work, grabbed it and was back to the gym in no time.

Now, keep in mind that I love the sports bra I currently wear, so I was more than disappointed that I was without it. The sports bra I was about to try from Moving Comfort had a lot to prove.

Turns out, the Sera Bra ($29.50) was great! I was pleasantly surprised at how soft yet supportive it was. Being that it was a day where I was running on the treadmill and then doing some arms strength training, I really put it to the test. I was happy with how freely my arms were able to move without any discomfort whatsoever. What's more? The Sera Bra is seamless, which means no irritation or chafing. The DriLayer moisture-wicking fabric makes it a great bet for spring, especially for those of us more prone to bacne. Buy it from Two Roads Fitness.

If you need a more supportive bra for a large chest, then read more

For bigger breasted women, Moving Comfort has a great line of sports bras that can help meet your needs too! Check out the Maia Bra ($39.00), their most supportive bra yet. This breathable, wicking and extremely comfortable bra, delivers outstanding support for D/DD cup women by encapsulating the breasts in shaped cups with a fully-encased underwire. Buy it from Two Roads Fitness.

Not sure how to buy the right fitting sports bra? I've explained sports bra fitting in an earlier post.



๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩๑


LAST

Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: