[Valid Atom 1.0]

quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2011

Closet Office





By , May 4, 2011 11:31 am
I have begun to meet up with several of my 555 residents to document some of their downsizing solutions. It has been so much fun re-connecting with them, touring their homes and having them share their downsizing stories with me.
One of my favorite solutions that I have seen is the closet office! In a smaller living quarters, sometimes the office space is the first to go but with a little creativity, one can put that workspace back into the plan! One of my “downsizers” did just that!
closet office collage e1304379093476 Closet OfficeBy lining the space with shelving and inserting a desk top she has given her husband a workstation that didn’t originally fit into their home. The best part – when it gets messy she can just close the door!
Here are some other fabulous closet offices…

What do you think? Do you have a closet just waiting to be cleared out and transformed?






LAST







Sphere: Related Content
26/10/2008 free counters

Nenhum comentário: